Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

Hurumanu - Balloon Chemistry



Aim: To see which chemical 
mix creates the most gas.

Hypothesis: (What do I think will happen)
i think the vinegar and sugar will blow up the balloon the most.


Materials:
  1. Vinegar
  2.  Sugar
  3. Boiling Water
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
Steps:
  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
My images:






Findings:





Balloon 1
( 3 tsp baking soda, ½ cup vinegar)
Balloon 2
( 3 tsp salt, ½ cup soda)
Balloon 3
( 2 tsp yeast, 1 tsp sugar )
Balloon Size (cm)



Bubbles







Conclusion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.