Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

A Story About My School Shoes

It was 2:50 PM and the bell was about to ring to go home. Then the bell rang and i went home i took off my shoes in the lounge then i went into my bedroom to play PS4.

My mum came into my room and said lets go to the supermarket i said yes when i went to put on my shoes my shoes wernt where i took off my shoes. I asked my mum if she had moved them my mum said no i was confused then i found them they were in my mums bedroom.

I said mum stop pranking me shoes cant walk so just tell me the truth that you pranked me my mum replied no im not pranking you im being honest. I believed my mum because everyday i came home from school and went into my bedroom and went to put them on they were gone.



                             This Is Just A Story It Is Not Real

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Tom and I was looking at blogs and I saw yours and i looked at this blog post and read this and i liked how you wrote this is just a story it is not real so people know i like your blog next time put some punctuation in your writing other than that this is a good post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback and telling me what i need to improve

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.