Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

CIP Letter Writing

Today For CIP In School We Had To Write A Letter To Someone Important Here Is Mine

Dear Mum & Dad 


Thank You for taking me to Athletics Events like Monday Training, Colgate Games,
Representing Canterbury, Saturday Athletics, Club Champs. Thank You for packing my lunch

. Im Thankful that you spend money on me to do stuff like going Go Karting, 4 Wheel Driving,
Hunting, Getting me a PS4, PS4 Games, A Motor Bike, School Gear.

Last Of All Thank You for taking care of me.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Corbyn

    You made such a HUGE effort today in CIP. I am really proud that you got a device sorted, you were able to complete the task in the given time frame and wrote a really beautiful letter of appreciation to your mum and dad.

    You should show them this blog post and see if they can comment back on your learning!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.