Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The present

In the past weeks our class (Ako Ngatahi) were writing a short story about a video titled “The Present”. It was a story about a boy who got a present and it was a puppy. After he discovered that the puppy only had three legs.

Here is the video

W.A.L.T: Write a narrative

Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when….
  • The title is suitable for the text.
  • The orientation tells who the story is about, and when and where the story happened.
  • The complication describes a problem and explains what happened next.
  • The resolution explains how the problem was solved.

THE PRESENT

I was playing playstation and my mum came in and put a box in front of the TV and my mum said "This is for you". Then she pulled the blinds. I couldn't see. I was wondering what was in the box so I opened it and a puppy jumped out. It made me happy but then I seen the dog only had 3 legs. So I chucked the dog but it got up and started playing. It found a ball. He chased the ball until he ran in a box and got stuck. I felt bad but he got out of the box. I laughed so I got up and got my crutches because I only have 1 leg and told my mum I will be outside. Me and my dog played outside. THE END

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome, funny story corbyn. Love how you have such a great imagination.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.