Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Bulding a Pyrmind for Topic.

W.A.L.T Create a model about one of the Giza pyramid for our new topic about mystery at school. The Great Giza pyramid is the largest and oldest out of the 3 Giza pyramids. The great Giza pyramid is the middle pyramid out of the 3 pyramids.
we are making a pyramid we started with cardboard and made it turn into a pyramid and made sure! it was stable. Then moved on to the next step. The next Step was to Pant the pyramid after we panted it and then made some things with Clay. Here is the photo.

3 comments:

  1. I like your model you did with the stairs and the person. Don't forget to put a full stop next time. Now I know whats inside a pyramid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corbyn, its Risha how are you? I was just having a look at your Power of the Pyramids creation and I remembered that my group had done a pyramid as well. I loved your pyramids stairs. It was cool when you added a person on the stairs. There was just one problem when you did your labels at the bottom of your photos you had location of Canada so I was a bit confused but anyway it was a great post.Bye!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Risha next time ill try and change the label

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.