Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

How does honey get made

How does honey get made Western honey bees are responsible for pollinating three quarters of the worlds fruit and vegetable plants and making the delicious sweet honey. How do bees make the honey they make honey by going to the flowers and sucking up the polin with they're tongues then digest it to they're honey stomach. When they fill up there honey stomachs they will take it to the hive and vomit it in to many other bees so it breaks down the nectar into sugars then they place it in the honey comb and seal it. When the bee man comes they will use a special gas that makes the bees not as aggressive as they usually would be. Then they will take it to a machine that will suck the honey out of the comb and place it into a jar and sealed. And then a honey collector comes and collects it in his truck and then takes it to the supermarket for us to buy. I highly recommend honey it's nice and sweet it is good on toast and weetbix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.